"taking my time on my ride"




Just like December and January, February was a pretty intense month for me. On top of starting classes and having to learn how to survive in a city where I do not speak the language, I also traveled every weekend.

During those twenty-nine jam packed days, I needed something to get me through long tram rides, long bus rides (both domestic and international), awkward trips to the grocery store, late night walks and getting dressed for Hip-Hop night.

This playlist really only explores two moods: chill and turn-up, which pretty accurately describes what I wanted to do throughout the month.

Below are the thirteen songs that served as the soundtrack to my life during the month of February:

1. "Work" (feat. Drake) - Rihanna
2. "Ride" - Twenty One Pilots
3. "Not Above That" - D∆WN
4. "PILLOWTALK" - ZAYN
5. "Kiss It Better" - Rihanna
6. "Bang My Head" (feat. Sia and Fetty Wap) - David Guetta
7. "Skipping Stones" - Gallant and Jhene Aiko
8. "Don't Be So Hard On Yourself" - Jess Glynne
9. "Dreaming - The Chainsmokers Remix" - Smallpools
10. "Something New" (feat. Chris Brown) - Zendaya
11. "Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better)" (feat. Jasmine Thompson) - Felix Jaehn
12. "Iced Tea" - crwn
13. "Work from Home" (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) - Fifth Harmony


Happy Listening,

Robert

1 comment

  1. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys at home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete