"vans on like a skater"


April was filled with travel, school, planning for the summer, and just general shenanigans for me, and naturally, I had to have a playlist to get me through it all.

I started my April on a pretty high note by seeing Ty Dolla $ign live, and from then on, I knew that my playlist for the month would have to be filled with turn-up bangers, and with the exception of a slow R&B love song by KINGDM and a big pop euro-pop record by Molly Sandén, it is.

Below are the eleven songs that served as my soundtrack for the month of April:

1. "Saved" (feat. E-40) - Ty Dolla $ign
2. "One Dance" (feat. Wizkid & Kyla) - Drake
3. "Highlights" - Kanye West
4. "Circles" (feat. Vanic) - machineheart
5. "BeFoUr" - ZAYN
6. "Asking 4 It" (feat. Fetty Wap) - Gwen Stefani
7. "Baby" (feat. Kevin Garrett) - KINGDM
8. "In My Room" (feat. Ty Dolla $ign & Tyga) - Yellow Claw
9. "Tennessee" - Kiiara
10. "3 Strikes" - Terror Jr
11. "Satellites" - Molly Sandén


Happy Listening,

Robert

No comments