"i'll take the blame for the both of us"


Between midterm exams, internship applications, and SPRING BREAK (let's be real, it's the most important one), March is one of the most stressful and fun-filled months of the year for college students.

During the first half of March, I was particularly into "alt-R&B." I needed some chill vibes to get me through a seemingly endless amount of work, but as the month rolled on, my dreams of tanned skin and white sand beaches became a reality, and my music taste shifted to more upbeat, club and dance music.

Like most of my playlists, March is a rollercoaster ride, filled with everything from slow grooves by newcomers Kiiara and Gallant, to EDM bangers from Jay Cosmic & Delora and The Chainsmokers.

Below are the sixteen songs that served as my soundtrack during the month of March:

1. "Hallucinations" - dvsn
2. "Feels" - Kiiara
3. "Work This Out" - Litany
4. "Fool to Love" - NAO
5. "No Words" - Erik Hassle
6. "Toothbrush" - DNCE
7. "Timelines" (feat. Rico Greene) - Wantigga
8. "With Me" - dvsn
9. "Weight in Gold" - Gallant
10. "Have it All" - Jay Cosmic & Delora
11. "I Won't Let You Walk Away" (Lost Kings Remix) (feat. Madison Beer) - Mako
12. "This Must Be My Dream" - The 1975
13. "Bourbon" - Gallant
14. "Wasted On You" (feat. ROZES) - Louis Futon
15. "Faded" - Alan Walker
16. "Don't Let Me Down" (feat. Daya) - The Chainsmokers


Happy Listening,

Robert

No comments